Lisa Scott-Lee and Johnny Shentall
The Steps singer and her husband, Johnny Shentall, are the founders of Dubai Performing Arts Academy
© ITP Media Group
- We’ve had a fantastic year and we’re thrilled to say that Steps has achieved a number one album (our sixth studio album), a number one single and we have recently completed our sixth sell-out UK and Ireland arena tour.
- Steps also celebrated 20 years in the music Industry.
- Our family feels very welcome and at home in the UAE. It has so much to offer and there are lots of new and exciting opportunities. We love living here.
- Smiles inspire us. We love making people happy and lifting them up with our feel- good music.
- The best advice we’ve been given is: learn from yesterday, live for today, dream for tomorrow!
- Drive, hard work and being nice to people on the way up are the secrets to success.
- Steps will be performing at Dubai Opera on 27 April 2018 and we can’t wait to see our fans in the UAE, and show the band members the amazing sights and sounds of the city!
- The most exciting moment in the recent Steps tour has to be when all our children joined us on stage at Wembley to sing with us in front of 15,000 people. When our children, Jaden (nine years old) and Star Lily (eight) sang, the crowds cheered!