The Hollywood actress has been settling into her new UAE home quite nicely (sans paparazzi)...
© Getty Images
- My biggest achievement of the past year has been learning a beautiful religion and adjusting to living in the UAE. Also finishing my show Sick Note, which is coming out soon in the UK. And my project with Lawyer.com.
- I feel very comfortable in the UAE. I can be myself – not followed or judged. People have a different approach... and I really admire it. Everyone is very welcoming.
- The best thing about living in the UAE is no paparazzi!
- Usually, when I have spare time, my family and friends come to visit, which is amazing. We go to Zaya Nurai Island, the Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Jumeirah for beaches and water sports. It’s lovely.
- Helping others through my work and using my voice to give children in need hope for a brighter future inspires me.
- I look up to: my higher power; the power of prayer and meditation; strong women, like my mother; my sister for her honesty and love for music and her faith.
- The best advice I’ve been given is to surround yourself with good people, to stay true to yourself, and love and honour your family.