The radio presenter making morning traffic more bearable for millions
© ITP Images
• If you listen to 104.4 Virgin Radio on your way to work or school in the morning, I’m pretty sure you know who I am. I host The Kris Fade Show, the biggest breakfast radio show in the country. My co-hosts Priti Malik and Big Rossi join me every morning, and we have a lot of fun together!
• It’s quite rewarding, being able to make a difference in people’s lives. Being in traffic every morning is tough, and hearing people say I help them, and that they can’t function without The Kris Fade Show, that’s inspiring.
• Last year I was chosen to be one of 10 speakers to participate in Radio Days, the world’s largest radio conference that all top radio talent and producers attend. I also won Best Personality and Best Radio show at the 2015 Ahlan! Awards. My biggest, and most important achievement, however, is continuing to be a good father to my daughters Noushie and Kikki.
• When you have fun and love what you do, things come a lot easier. Working in our industry, people get into it just to be famous. My first radio boss told me: “Don’t try to be famous, just let it be.”
• I hope to continue producing the most-listened-to radio show in the country, be the best father I can be, and start my own company; I’ve been working on something for a while now, and this year, I intend to finally launch it.