Kibsons just launched DIY meal boxes for Ramadan
Good news. Regional fruit and veg wholesaler Kibsons is on hand to help us prepare a delicious Iftar meal this Ramadan. The online delivery service has come up with the brilliant idea to launch DIY boxes of ingredients to prepare your favourite meals with ease.
The DIY boxes are inspired by six Middle Eastern dishes that include all the ingredients - plus a recipe card - that you need to create your desired Iftar menu. Even better, everything is delivered straight to the front door.
Here are the delicous meals that you can make with Kibsons DIY boxes this Ramadan:
1. Eggplant Makloubeh with lamb: Dhs180, serves 6-8 people
2. Spiced Lentil Soup: Dhs36.75, serves 4 people
3. Zataar Roast Chicken with local Tomato Salad: Dhs67.50, serves 4 people
4. Baby Eggplant and Chickpea Fatteh: Dhs96.25, serves 4-6 people
5. Cardamom Honey Nut Yogurt Bowls with Mango & Kiwi: Dhs90, serves 2 people
6. Grilled Halloumi & Fresh Fruit Toasts: Dhs63, serves 2 people
To purchase the DIY boxes this Holy Month, see kibsons.com or call (+971) 800 5427667.