Ever wanted to try your hand at fashion designing? The London College of Fashion (LCF) is back and is encouraging all young creatives and entrepreneurs aspiring to be the next avant-garde fashion designer or award winning illustrator to take part in one of their short courses.
Get creative this summer as LCF offers Dubai innovative short course programme, straight from one of the world’s fashion capitals. Taking place at VIDA Hotel between 14 May - 28 May, LCF will be offering eleven innovative courses covering all aspects of fashion.
With world famous graduates including Jimmy Choo and Toujouri powering the global fashion industry, the LCF Dubai short course programme is a unique opportunity to learn from the very best fashion educators and high profile industry professionals’ right here in Dubai.
Don’t miss out on your place learning with the world’s leading fashion institution. The courses and consultancy sessions on offer for May 2015 cover a wide spectrum of fashion fields including:
- Footwear Design
- Principles of Fashion Styling 1
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Buying
- Starting Your Own Fashion Label 1
- Fashion Drawing and Illustration
- Luxury Fashion Brand Management and Product Design
- Fashion Fabrics for Designers, Buyers, Stylists and Product Development
- Fashion Merchandising and Planning
- Starting Your Own Fashion Label Consultancy Sessions with Toby Meadows
- How to Successfully Manage a Luxury Company Consultancy Sessions with Dr Pascal Portainer
Courses take place each May, October and February in Dubai – so be quick and enroll before space runs out!
INFO: To find detailed descriptions of each course and how to book please visit: http://www.arts.ac.uk/fashion/courses/short-courses/dubai-short-courses/ or call +971 (0)50 915 0759. For further information contact: The London College of Fashion 020 7514 7552 or email@example.com.