Jasper & Anna Hope
Talk about a power couple – the chief executive of Dubai Opera and managing director of Plus 1 Communications in the Middle East – both revolutionising the city’s entertainment scene
© ITP Media Group
- At Dubai Opera, the biggest achievement over the past year has been staging 200-plus shows featuring 2000-plus artists for a live audience of 200,000-plus and, we hope, helping Dubai’s burgeoning entertainment scene take another big step forward in the process.
- At Plus 1 Communications, we look after various clients across the entertainment, sport, hospitality and education sector, including: Dubai Institute of Design and Innovation, Sole DXB, du Tough Mudder, Color Run and Zero Gravity, to name a few. The UAE is our home. It’s a wonderful place for our children to grow up, and the opportunities are endless.
- Seeing an audience enthralled by a great performance is always exhilarating and drives us on to the next one.
- You can’t fail to be inspired when you live in a country like the UAE. We always call it the “city of the future”.
- The best advice we’ve been given is “carpe diem” – or as is perhaps more appropriate if you work in the entertainment industry, carpe noctem!
Photo location: Dubai Opera