Summer Hair How To: Bohemian Festival Hair
It's time to perfect beachy waves with a cute French plait, the ideal summer hairstyle...
A relaxed beachy plait makes the ideal summer look. Learn how to perfect it here...
- Start by shampooing your hair twice. To create tousled hair, minimum product is best so try not to use more than a hazelnut size amount.
- Lightly towel dry your hair and then spray your favourite sea salt spray from root to tip. Redken’s beach envy volume aid spray is great for adding texture.
- Using curling tongs, separate the hair in to 2-3 inch sections and curl each section for 3-5 sections by holding it around the tong.
- Create a side parting and create a French plait. Redken’s braid aid is great for holding the plait in place so it doesn’t fall out during the day.
- Rub a small amount of braid aid in your hands before loosely running your fingers through your hair to break up the waves, making them more tousled and relaxed.
- Add flowers or feathers for even more festival ready hair!
You’re good to go!