4 egg yolks
250g pasta dough
200g mashed potato
200g parmesan cheese
1. Make the pasta dough and roll through the machine as per guidelines on the right of this page.
2. Cut the pasta into large squares (8-9 cm per side) and brush one half with the beaten egg. Then place the egg yolk on the half that is brushed with egg.
3. Fold into a triangle shape without breaking the yolk.
4. Cook in boiling and salted water for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Place on a plate topped with parmesan cheese and butter noisette.
6. Shave the fresh white truffle on top.