Girl About Town
• OMG! I actually got to meet boxing star Luke Campbell and I can tell you it was more nerve-wracking than meeting Gerard Butler! What an amazing guy. He filled me in on his incredible year and his love of Keith Lemon. We also spotted him dining at Jumeirah Beach hotel with Olympic skating legend Jayne Torvill, who was in town on a well needed vacation.
• I headed to Dubai’s latest nightclub The Act in Dubai’s Shangri-La Hotel and wow was it an experience. I spent the night partying with none other than Jude Law who I was surprised to see is a chain smoker! Jude got very cosy with fellow celeb Jodie Kidd and told me he was letting his hair down after spending a day racing in Abu Dhabi. He was hot stuff!!
• I was lucky enough to spend the evening with hot men in suits at Esquire’s gentleman’s evening; unfortunately I didn’t meet Prince Charming but there was great eye candy. Later I hot-footed it over to People for the Time Out Nightlife Awards party, rewinding back to 1999 with the Artful Dodger who had the crowd up on their feet and dancing on tables.
• Coronation Street hottie Ryan Thomas (aka Jason Grimshaw) has been partying his way around Dubai this week, first at Buddha Bar, then Barasti. We spotted him at Nasimi Beach’s Essential Ibiza party sporting a fine set of abs. Phwoar!
• I’m totes excited that I will be hanging out with star DJ Tiesto, boogying to Akon at Movida and catching up with Cher Lloyd at the My Music X fest! So stay tuned!
Ssh! Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills is hitting Dubai on holidays next week and I hear Jesse Metcalfe, Denise Van Outen and Lucy Benjamin will all be in town for the Dubai World Cup! Hollywood funny man Jack Black is Kung Fuing our way in April too, we will be tracking you down Jack!!