Get the Look with UAE Celeb Makeup Artist Kate Goodwin
• If you’ve noticed your brushes collecting dust and your skin breaking out, chances are your tools need a good clean.
• Most women forget to clean their brushes and end up with breakouts and clogged pores due to the make-up build-up.
• Use a good shampoo once a week to clean them, avoid getting the wooden part wet.
• Squeeze out excess water, shape them nicely and lie them flat to dry.
• After every makeup application, use a 70-90% isopropyl alcohol to wipe them which quickly sanitises and cleans them between each use.
• Once a month, condition your brushes with hair conditioner. This keeps them soft and supple and your skin blemish free!