Get the Look With UAE Celeb Make-Up Artist Kate Goodwin
• Avoid the cakey look with too much foundation. Instead use a tinted moisturiser that’s creamy and evens out the skin, making it look fresh.
• Liquid eyeliner tends to look a little uneven on textured eyelids, so instead of trying to perfect that line, smudge it in. It will define your lash line without looking cracked.
• Avoid enhancing wrinkles and lines; matte eye shadow is your best friend. Use it to contour your eye to give it a lift and shape and only add shimmer to the inner corners of your eye and under the arch of your brow.
• Too much under eye concealer can sink into fine lines and enhance them even more. Use a pea sized amount of liquid light reflective concealer instead.
• Too much dark lipstick can actually make lips look smaller. Try using brighter and more vivid colours with a nude lipliner. Add gloss in the centre of your lips to make them look fuller.• Avoid powdering too much. Instead, try using it only where its needed, like the t-zone. Glowing, youthful skin is never matte.