Get The Look
How to get that glowing summer look without looking greasy
• Hydrate skin well with favourite moisturiser, like Kiehl's Ultra facial cream
• Blot any excess oil with a tissue and apply concealer or foundation, only where needed,
to even-out skin
• Apply a mattifying powder in the T-zone, especially around the nostrils and chin
• Apply a liquid highlighter such as Benefit's High Beam, in small dots using fingers on the cheekbones and blend. If you have large pores, be extra careful not to over apply in that area.
• Use a light BB cream like Kiehl's correcting BB cream rather than a heavy foundation.
• Dust a pink or peach blush on the apples of the cheek or use a cream blush of the same colour to add more radiance.