Get The Look
How to colour-block your eyes
• Adding a colour to your eyes is a perfect way to re-vamp your makeup.
• Choose shades that complement your natural eye colour. Brown-eyed girls look great with bold blues,
turquoise or purple. Blue eyes pop with golds, peaches and bronze. Green-eyed beauties look great with plums, burgundies and purple.
• Keep the look simple, letting the eye shadow of choice stand out. Add a touch of eyeliner or kohl pencil to finish.
• Applying a base underneath your eye shadow will allow the look to last all day without creasing.
• If you’re still feeling timid about adding eyeshadow all over the lid, then instead opt for lining just the bottom eyelid for a pop of colour.