Fashion Insider: Diane von Furstenberg's Cutest Collection for GapKids, Sienna Miller's Burberry Campaign and More
• Diane von Furstenberg has designed the cutest collection for GapKids. This is her second children’s collection for the brand and this time she used African inspired prints and safari themes as the basis for the range. The products will be in UAE stores and online shortly so if your baby is the next Harper Beckham, you know where to shop!
• Rumours are circulating across the fashion scene that Sienna Miller and fiancé Tom Sturridge have been signed up by British fashion label Burberry to be the faces of its next campaign. They haven’t confirmed or denied the rumours yet, but just last week Sienna was out and about wearing a classic Burberry trench and oversized clutch bag. Burberry is known for its male and female ads, with Gabriella Wilde and Roo Panes and Cara Delevingne and Eddie Redmayne fronting previous shoots... so perhaps this real-life stylish couple will be next?
• Controversial designer John Galliano is reportedly going to teach a master class at New York’s top fashion college Parsons. Galliano will lead a series of classes that will include time in the design studio as well as a Q&A session with students. He may have been disgraced from Dior, but there’s no doubting the man is a very talented designer, so I’m sure there will be a huge waiting list for the classes!
• It’s official, the fascinator is dead. Well at least it is according to milliner Philip Treacy. He’s created hats and headpieces for everyone including Lady Gaga, Kate and Pippa Middleton and even Sarah Jessica Parker, but the iconic hat designer has declared this week that the fascinator has had its day and the future will bring proper hats and hair pieces, rather than something in-between. Philip, I couldn’t agree more!
• And Finally...Madonna’s iconic outfits will go on show at a clothing exhibition in LA next year. Including all the famous looks we love (and hate). Stay tuned for more details!