Beloved Dubai airline, Emirates is reopening applications for cabin crew, with a Dubai assessment day coming up soon.
For this assessment day, hopefuls are required to register ahead of time, via the Emirates Group website, to be in with a chance to receive an invitation to be assessed.
Emirates cabin crew are required to be:
• At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
• Minimum height of 160 cm
• High school graduate (Grade 12)
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
• Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
• Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
Applicants are required to go through an initial CV evaluation, followed by a group assessment, then a height and reach assessment (as above – 160cm minimum height), followed by an online English language assessment and behavioural questionnaire, and finally, a web-based interview.
If you pass all that, you’ll be among the thousands of Emirates crew that get to fly around the world with one of the most iconic airlines in the sky.