Easy Wedding Hairdos
Blake's Undone Up-do
1. This look works best of two-day old hair. If you’re starting with clean locks, prep wet hair with texturizing spray to add grit.
2. Blast dry hair without using a styling attachment (nozzle).
3. Sprinkle mattifying powder throughout the roots and work throughout the hair using fingers.
4. Backcomb hair at the crown to create volume.
5. Secure 2 pony tails at the back, one above the other then loosely curl each.
6. Tease curls with fingers before loosely twisting each separately and gripping into place where desired. Use fingers to loosen.
7. Add a pretty hair decoration to finish.
Emma's Smooth Waves
1. This look is perfect for mid-length hair. Prep tresses by washing with Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner.
2. Part hair to the side then blow-dry hair smooth adding volume using a round brush to pull hair up and out.
3. To create waves use a medium tong and curl sections of hair away from face.
4. Finish with a spritz of shine spray and then set waves with light hold hairspray
Selena's Glam Low Pony
1. Smooth a couple of drops of oil through damp hair to smooth and add shine.
2. Use a tail comb to create super straight centre parting.
3. Blow-dry smooth and iron through mid-lengths and ends for a sleek, straight ponytail.
4. Use a snag-free band to secure hair low at the base of the head then smooth baby hairs and flyaways with a toothbrush and a little hairspray.