We know a lot of people who always say, ‘I’m going to start working out, and lead a healthier life from next week onwards’. But the question is, how many of us actually give life to that statement, and genuinely hit the gym or park?
With the entire frenzy on about the ‘30 minutes x 30 days’ Dubai Fitness Challenge, Dubai Media City has launched a fitness and wellness initiative, known as FitDMC. This fun campaign is tailor-made for people working and staying in Dubai Media City.
See: These pretty party frocks just won our hearts
Here’s a breakdown of the FREE activities taking place at Dubai Media City from now until Nov 25:
1) Yoga session – Oct 24, 6:30pm onwards, at Lake Gazebo, between building 1 & 2
2) Jiu Jitsu session – Oct 28, 2pm onwards, at TK MMA & Fitness
3) Running Club session – Oct 28, Nov 4, 11, 18, 25, 8:30am onwards, at Lakeside, in front of building number 1
4) Zumba party – Oct 31, 6:30pm onwards, at TK MMA & Fitness
5) Bootcamp session – Nov 7, 6:30pm onwards, at Courtyard, building number 7
6) Pilates session – Nov 14, 6:30pm onwards, at Lake Gazebo, between building 1 & 2
7) Boxing session – Nov 21, 6:30pm onwards, at Courtyard, building number 7
Read: Dhs800 fine if you do this in Dubai
We love challenges, and are getting our sports attire, and shoes ready to try out these free sessions.
See you there!