540g whipping cream
108g pasteurized egg yolks
2 vanilla pods (seeded)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 90C.
2. Bring to boil the cream, milk and vanilla seeds and pods.
3. Combine the egg yolks and sugar.
4. Pour the milk mixture onto the egg/sugar mix and whisk together and then strain through a fine sieve.
5. Pour into oven-proof dishes with a capacity of about 170g.
6. Bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes. It is ready when there is a slight wobble on the surface.
7. Cool down, then sprinkle with brown sugar and glaze.