2 cups skimmed milk
2 tbsp instant coffee powder
4 cardamom pods
2 cinnamon stick
A dash of nutmeg
¾ cup sugar
A dash of ginger powder
2 tbsp cornstarch
1. Heat the milk with the sugar in a pan.
2. Add in the instant coffee, cardamom pods, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
3. Dissolve the cornstarch in some milk and then add it to the mixture. Bring to the boil and stir continuously until it thickens.
4. Remove from the heat, remove the pods and cinnamon sticks and pour the mixture into Arabian coffee pots.
5. Garnish with whipped cream and coffee beans.