Chris Hemsworth Bitten By A Spider
Chris Hemsworth has revealed that he’s still recovering from a pre-Christmas encounter with a ‘huge’ spider. The Thor star, who was named People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive last year, was cleaning out his garage in Australia when he was bitten by said massive arachnid. "We have eight of the most deadly spiders in the world. The bigger they are, it tends to be less venomous – and it was, like, the size of my palm and its legs kind of spread out from there.
"I was cleaning up in the garage…and I picked up a bag and I felt this big furry thing and felt the bite. It took a chunk out of my finger. It was a monster of a thing. Then I screamed a bit and said a few words we can't say on TV."
The spider bite proved not to be venomous, but it left a shaken Chris bleeding for hours. Bless.