80g 70% cocoa dark chocolate
20g crushed pistachios
200ml vanilla ice cream
1. Melt butter and chocolate on a bain-marie.
2. Mix egg and sugar separately then pour the melted chocolate and butter mixture over the eggs and sugar.
3. Add flour and fold it gently.
4. Pour the mixture into small aluminium cups and bake at 180C for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the foil cups and serve hot with a quennel of vanilla ice cream on a bed of crushed pistachio.
6. Garnish with sesame tuille (optional). Dust with icing sugar.