Chicken Korma served with Chappati Bread
400g chicken breast, cut into cubes
100g red onion, chopped
10g ginger, chopped
10g garlic, chopped
10g chilli powder
10g turmeric powder
5g garam masala
10g low-fat cooking cream
20g almond powder
5g coriander leaves
100ml vegetable broth
1g white pepper powder
0.5g sea salt
12ml olive oil
160g readymade chappati bread
1. In a non-stick pan, sauté the chopped onion, ginger garlic with olive oil until they’ve softened.
2. Add in the garam masala, turmeric and chilli powder, then add the vegetable broth and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Place the mixture in a food processor and blend for 5 minutes.
4. Season the chicken with salt and white pepper and cook in a non-stick pan for 20 minutes or until golden. Add in the curry mixture, low-fat cooking cream, sprinkle with almond powder and half the coriander leaves, and combine.
5. Garnish with the remaining chopped coriander leaves and a splash of cream. Serve with chappati bread.