Meet the chef and founder of one of the most buzzed about new restaurants in town-3fils
- I am chef and co-founder of 3ﬁls restaurant. I’m the curator and orchestrate the operations.
- Last year we were awarded the Time Out Best Newcomer - Casual Dining 2017 award, which was a great achievement for us within a year of opening the restaurant
- The UAE is a land of great opportunities. It is also economically stable and is always growing, and focuses on development and innovation. It is important that a city doesn’t slow down and keeps up with the trends.
- My family, business partners and my 3ﬁls team, who works very hard on a daily basis to achieve great things, all inspire me.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given is: things don’t come easily. If you want it, work hard for it.
- I hope I can contribute to raising the bar in gastronomy in Dubai. I want 3ﬁls to be a great inspiration and example to budding chefs or restaurateurs-to-be. We hope to maintain our quality consistently.
Picture location: 3fils, Dubai