If you’re looking for somewhere to celebrate this Ramadan then why not visit Mirdif City Centre? A favourite of Team Ahlan! Mirdif City Centre Mall is embracing tradition with Tanoura folk dancers, The Art of Calligraphy exhibition and plenty of festivities for all the family! The mall will be given a festive makeover with welcoming lanterns, crescent moons and decorations throughout to `get you in the spirit.
An exclusive Art of Calligraphy exhibition is currently on display in the Oasis Walk area until July 22. It will feature unique Ramadan-themed paintings from local artists. Shoppers and art-lovers will have the opportunity to buy any artwork that catches their eye, with 20% of all purchases being donated to the Dubai Foundation for Women and Children.
When the sun goes down the fun starts with colourfully dressed Tanoura dancers performing the traditional ‘whirling’ folk dance with four shows at 8.30pm, 9.30pm. 10.30pm and 11.30pm in the Central Galleria.
If you’re looking for somewhere to spend Iftar or Sohour, Mirdif City Centre is the ideal location with a huge range of Arabic and International dining options, many of which are open to 3.00am.
Our top five places to shop while you’re there:
- Marks & Spencer – This store recently opened and contains all their latest collections
- Forever 21 – We could not believe how big this store is. Wow!
- Zara – Head down this month to catch the end of their fabulous sale
- Debenhams – You’ll get lost in a world of fashion and beauty in this huge store!
- Max – In our opinion the UAE’s best discount store!