Ceebo Shah & Khaled Sharaan
The duo that lives, sleeps and dreams interior design
© ITP Images
• At Creative Clinic, we’ve almost doubled our workforce over the past year, and have won three international projects alongside our Dubai-based interior design work for Catch NYC, Bagatelle, Tree House Lounge and VII Lounge and Club.
• We honestly thought we’d have a lot of spare time running our own company, but it’s almost the opposite. I mean, it’s nice to sleep in and go to the office on your own schedule, but we still work weekends with very little vacation time.
• Communication is key with clients, which took us a while to learn. At the end of the day, both you and the client have to know what they’re getting, and sometimes this can get mixed up in a creative industry.
• Work never stops – we even dream about our projects! There are ideas racing through our heads while driving or eating dinner. It’s almost maddening. It’s great that our work offers us the creative outlet that we need.
• The best advice we’ve received is to never turn down an opportunity, no matter how big or small.
• Over the coming year, we’re looking at going into retail, and we believe Dubai has a major gap when it comes to home furnishings and accessories. Right now there are just a couple of stores for the average person to go to, and the variety is limited. So we hope to change all that with our design aesthetics and style.
Instagram: @ceeboshah @kalsharaan