300g fillet of beef (without any fat)
3 tbsp of rich extra virgin olive oil
15 salted capers (washed, dried and finely chopped)
Freshly ground black pepper
Freshly ground multi pepper
1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped finely)
1 fresh celery, 1 carrot, 1 fresh fennel for the crudités or any other raw vegetables
1. Into one bowl, add two tbsp of oil, anchovies, parsley and capers. Squeeze one of the lemons.
2. Grind the black pepper and mix all together.
3. Cut the fillet using two knives and add the meat to the bowl. Mix all together.
4. Divide the meat into four balls and plate.
5. In one small coffee cup add the oil, ½ lemon juice, salt, multi pepper and one small chilli pepper, if you like.
6. Slice the vegetables into identical shapes. Place in a small container glass and serve immediately.
INFO: This recipe was provided by dinner party caterer Maurizo Pelli. To book call 050 428 2289