Bobbi Brown's Bridal Beauty Tips
Dazzle during the day
● Start with a touch of eye cream to smooth out existing concealer. Reapply as needed.
● Apply foundation to cover any blemishes and even out skin tone.
● Use a blush that’s slightly brighter than the one you use for a daytime look.
● If skin is showing on your neck and chest, make it glow with a sweep of bronzer.
● Use shimmer on lips, eyes or cheeks, but too much will look overdone so don’t use it on all three areas at the same time.
● Switch to a darker shade of lipstick. Red or burgundy will add drama to your look or try a sheer shade paired with dramatic eyes.
● Sweep a darker shadow as a liner and apply plenty of black mascara.
Shine Through the Evening
● Try red lips with pink cheeks and minimal eye make-up.
● Pair shimmery bronzer with smoky brown eyes, bronze cheeks and copper lips. Add shimmer to either lips or eyes, not both.
● Have fun with a bright pink or orange mouth, pale pink or apricot blush, and soft eye make-up with several coats of mascara or false eyelashes.
● Don’t be afraid to go all out. Cool colours such as white, platinum, gunmetal and slate work on the eyes with black liner and individual false eyelashes. Using pale pink with a hint of shimmer on the cheeks and soft beige or sandy pink gloss on the lips will make you the belle of the bridal ball.