40ml corn oil
5g garlic finely chopped
1 egg, beaten
60g Chinese cabbage, sliced
100g bean sprouts
80g white cabbage
80g baby pak choi, sliced
100g cooked strips of chicken breast
200g cooked tiger prawns
120ml oyster sauce
30g red ginger chilli sauce
520g yakisoba noodles
40ml sweet soya sauce
8g spring onions, sliced
4g fried banana shallots
1. Heat the wok over a high heat and add the oil and garlic, then sauté until the garlic aroma is released.
2. Add the egg to the wok and stir for a few seconds until the egg has scrambled.
3. Add the Chinese cabbage, bean sprouts, white cabbage, pak choi and kalian then wok fry for 2 minutes. Add the water to the wok and continue to sauté for a minute until the vegetables start to soften and water is fully evaporated.
4. Add the chicken and prawns to the wok and continue to toss gently before adding the oyster sauce, red ginger chilli sauce and yakisoba noodles.
5. Sauté until the sauce, noodles, chicken and prawns are heated through.
6. Add the sweet soya sauce and toss for a few more seconds until all ingredients are coated with the sauce.
7. Garnish with spring onions and fried banana shallots.