The Scottish Dubai 92 radio presenter who’s now one of the biggest voices in the city
© ITP Media Group
- My biggest achievement in the last year has been making the scary step from our breakfast show, where I was a co-host, to going solo! Another highlight is not having to get up at 4am every day now.
- The UAE is home to me now. Coming from Scotland, I didn’t know the sunshine existed. Apart from the weather, this is a place where opportunities come that you never thought were possible.
- My mum is my number one inspiration. She has built a business from nothing and has shown me that you can do anything you set your mind to.
- The best advice I’ve been given? Be kind. Also, an old Scottish saying, “What’s for you won’t go by you”, which means everything happens for a reason!
- My secrets to success would have to be work hard and say yes to every opportunity.
Photo location: Fairmont The Palm