This multi-faceted entrepreneur's advertising agency is one to watch out for
© ITP Images
• Ahdaaf Football Club, my marketing agency Bukhash Brothers and developing apps for Android and iOS devices – these are the three main ventures 2015 brought about for me.
• On the Ahdaaf Football Club front, we’ve expanded to a total of 27 pitches across the UAE, and have launched the second year of our football league, Stars of Tomorrow, which is the first Pan-Emirates school league that brings together both public and private schools from different emirates.
• With Bukhash Brothers, we’ve worked on projects with both international and local brands, since starting up last year. Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Gerard Butler and Hrithik Roshan are just some of the celebrities we’ve worked with. As for influencers, our network has covered a strong global portfolio, along with a GCC-focused one, ranging from activations with Huda Beauty to Taim Al Falasi.
• I’ve also invested in the app development sector, and our first app was the newly launched chauffeur service Koi Ride for both Android and iOS. It’s been quite a year!
• I expect this year to be very different from the last, career-wise. I’ve already stepped down from the management of Ahdaaf, and will remain as a partner only. This has given me a much-needed injection of time, which I can utilise to take Bukhash Brothers to the next level and launch a new start-up focusing on fashion.