The diamond man who's committed to local manufacturing and regional excellence
© ITP Images
• Damas is the Middle East’s leading jewellery and watch retailer, and the brand has its roots in Dubai. Over the past year, we’ve invested in expanding our current manufacturing in the UAE and have launched a new factory here, which will ultimately result in over 50 per cent of our jewellery being crafted here.
• We take great pride in being a contributor to the Al Jalila Foundation, a global philanthropic organisation dedicated to medical education and research, founded by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
• At the heart of my company’s decision-making are our four pillars: trust, innovation, craftsmanship and Dubai. I keep these as my guiding principles as part of our commitment to providing our customers with high quality innovative design.
• Retail really is a lifetime marathon, and the effort to provide a new product or service never ends. I admire perfection and aim for it constantly.
• There’s a strongly developed infrastructure here and an ease of living that’s been provided to us as residents. You feel positive vibes across the country and there are no limits for your goals – you can reach Mars if you want.