@SuperCarBlondie, the petrol head to turn to when you want to know what’s what in the world of cars
© ITP Media Group
- My aim is to create entertaining content that opens up the car world to everyone, even if they are not typically a petrol head.
- I took a big risk this year, quitting my career on the radio last April to pursue content creation full time and I’ve been amazed and proud to see the results of this decision. Another thing that I didn’t expect is the number of women who have reached out to me to say they are no longer afraid to pursue work in male-dominated fields after watching me jump in head first.
- In 2018 I’m representing Tag Heuer, as an official friend of the brand, and am a global ambassador for Power Horse energy drink.
- The videos I’ve created have clocked up over 300 million minutes watched (that’s around 570 years) across Facebook and Instagram in the last nine months, which is kind of crazy to think about.
- I look up to people who have chosen to vlog on a daily basis. Vlogging on YouTube may seem like an easy thing to do, but in reality it’s ridiculously hard. These social media personalities have committed to never havinga single day off, and always focus on what they could do to entertain their audience.
- You’re not a success until you have people who hate you. If you have people who hate you, it means you’re doing things differently and leading change.