The fashion designer who's working on multiple collections
• Over the past 12 months, I signed with L’azurde jewellery to design another collection, and I’m continuing to collaborate with leading and exceptional names in the fashion industry, as well as working on my other collections for blazers and abayas.
• I launched Lady Forzaza in 2011, a fashion brand heavily inspired by my upbringing, lifestyle and surroundings. My fashion line of statement blazers are worn by celebrities including Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Vampire Diaries actress Evan Rachel Woods, Victoria’s Secret model Karolina Kurkova and singer Nancy Ajram.
• Having an original plan fuelled with passion is so important. My working week never ends, because passion doesn’t sleep!
• Staying focussed is key, it’s easy to get distracted these days. Don’t take anything personally, just focus on what’s important to you and don’t get caught up in comparing yourself to the success of others.
• I love Oprah and everything she stands for! Humanity is everything.
• Living in the UAE has provided so many opportunities for me and much design inspiration; it’s also allowed me to meet amazing people across all nationalities on a daily basis.
• A perfect day, when away from work, would be hanging out at one of the resorts on The Palm Jumeirah for a tan and a swim, then going for dinner at one of my favourite restaurants, followed by a trip to the mall for a late-night movie.