Agnolotti with Gorgonzola and Pear
5 pieces ravioli
10g vegetable stock
A touch of black pepper
FOR THE RAVIOLI DOUGH
500g egg yolk
500g whole egg
800g semolina flour
FOR THE FILLING
1kg gorgonzola cheese
400g caramelised pears
6 egg yolks
110g Parmesan cheese
FOR THE WALNUT CREAM
150ml olive oil
1. For the ravioli dough put all the ingredients into a mixer and mix until you reach a compact texture. Then let the dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. For the filling, cut the pears into small cubes and pan-fry with a bit of butter.
3. Put all the other ingredients into a meat grinder until a creamy consistency is formed. Then combine the creamy cheese mixture with the pears.
4. Stretch the dough; cut to the right size, fill with the freshly made filling and then close the ravioli.
5. Gently melt the butter with the stock.
6. Cook the ravioli in boiling water for 4 minutes then gently sauté with butter.
7. To make the walnut sauce, soak the bread with the milk, chop the nuts and add all the ingredients in a blender until they reach a creamy texture.
8. Serve the ravioli on a layer of walnut cream and finish with a touch of ground black pepper.
To make sure your agnolotti are closed tightly and aren’t going to open while cooking, use a pastry brush to rub the sides with a mixture of one egg yolk and a couple of tablespoons of water and then press firmly together.