When will the new iPhones be available in UAE?
Most of the world was tuned in to Apple's livestream last night, where the tech giant announced a number of new products.
The ones we've all been waiting for? The new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
Apple has created three new phones for users to choose from this time around, and we can't wait to try them out.
When will we be able to though? According to Apple's UAE website, here's what we know.
iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- Pre-orders for these two models will begin on Friday, September 15 at 11.01am
- The phones will be available on September 23
- The iPhone 8 has a starting price of Dhs2,849
- The iPhone 8 Plus starts at Dhs3,249
Haven't seen the iPhone 8 yet, find out all about it in the video below.
- Pre-orders for the iPhone X will begin on Friday, October 27 at 11.01am
- The phones will be available on November 4
- The iPhone X has a starting price of Dhs4,099
Haven't seen the iPhone X yet, find out all about it in the video below.