Top Ramadan Health Tips
• During the hottest part of the day stay in cool areas (indoors or in shade) and limit your physical activity. The last thing you want is to overheat.
• During the early evening, have a healthy and balanced dinner. Don’t overeat, and make sure that you drink plenty of water.
• Sip on water throughout the evening. Aim for 8 glasses by bedtime. This will keep your body hydrated in the heat.
• Do some light exercise in the early evening hours. Walking for 15 to 20 minutes is perfect.
• Speak to your doctor about an appropriate multi-vitamin to give your body the goodness it needs.
• Opt for a healthy dessert of fresh fruit and nuts.
• Make sure you organise your schedule so that you are able to get plenty of sleep every night.