Sponsored: Madinat Jumeirah’s Big Bite Out Is Back
Madinat Jumeirah’s Big Bite Out is back and better than ever! On Thursday 1 March, you will be able to dine in style at six of your favourite Madinat Jumeirah eateries for four delicious hours!
That’s right, that means non-stop feasting at Rockfish, Jumeirah Al Naseem, Tortuga, and Zheng He’s at Jumeirah Mina A’Salam and Jumeirah Al Qasr’s Khaymat Al Bahar, Al Hambra and The Hide.
For just Dhs395 you can tuck into all of your favourite dishes from 7pm until 11pm, and this time round, the restaurants have crafted a bigger menu, with more food options at the most popular restaurants across the three hotels in the resort, which means less moving around and a lot more feasting!
Now, take a deep breath, because the incredible dishes include:
• Freshly shucked Fines de Claire’s oysters (complemented by the amazing botanicals drinks trolley) at Rockfish
• A tower of five different dim-sums and Beijing duck pancakes at Zheng He’s
• A giant Paella station, complete with freshly made churros at Al Hambra, as well as jugs of classic Spanish mixed drinks and plenty of flamenco dancing
• Wasabi marinated rump, BBQ fried chicken, Kimchi marinated round steak, Lynchburg Lemonade and a huge bonfire cooking S’mores at The Hide
• Zesty ceviche and beef chorizo quesadillas at Tortuga
• Homemade lukimat, freshly made saj and huge spit roast lamb at Khaymat Al Bahar
The concept is simple…
You just decide which restaurant you want to start your experience in. You will be seated to enjoy signature dishes cooked at live cooking stations for as little or as long as they want.
Once finished, guests can then hop on a buggy or an abra to head to the next restaurant and start all over again.
Pro tip: If you walk rather than buggy it, you’ll arrive at the next restaurant with a bigger appetite!
And that’s not all!
Those who make it through all six restaurants will get a free drink at the after-party at Shimmers on the Beach, Jumeirah Mina’ A Salam to end the well-fed night on a high note!
Plus, each guest attending will also get a 30 per cent off voucher for the Jumeirah Al Qasr and Jumeirah Mina A’Salam brunches as well as for Rockfish’s Lazy Friday Lunch at Jumeirah Al Naseem to use before 15 May 2018.
For more information on Madinat Jumeirah’s Big Bite Out please visit jumeirah.com/bigbiteout