RECIPE: Nut-Crusted Salmon with Asparagus and Leek
1kg salmon (6 salmon fillets)
30ml olive oil
Coriander, to garnish
1. Mince the nuts and coriander. Add the ghee and leave to set in the fridge.
2. Blanch the asparagus in boiling water until tender.
3. Roast the leek in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 180C.
4. In a hot pan sear the salmon for 30 seconds skin-side down, then place onto a baking tray. Press the nut crust onto the top of the salmon and cook in the oven at 200C for 6 minutes.
5. To plate the dish: lay all the vegetables in the centre of the plate, top with the salmon, and garnish with coriander.