Recipe: 460 Calorie Sizzling Ginger Salmon and Veg with Rice Noodles
Feed your brain with this Omega-3 packed dish
SIZZLING GINGER SALMON AND VEG WITH RICE NOODLES
SERVES 2, CALORIES PER SERVING: 460
Feed your brain with this low-fat dish that’s packed with omega-3s!
50g rice noodles
Sunflower oil cooking spray
2 130g salmon fillets
1 tsp root ginger, grated
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2 baby pak choi
100g frozen soya beans
100g frozen peas
The juice of 1 lime
1. Bring a pan of water to boil, add the rice noodles, turn off the heat and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spritz a pan with the cooking oil spray.
3. Sprinkle the salmon with the ginger, then add to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Turn the salmon and pour over the soy sauce and add the pak choi, then cook for 5 more minutes until the fish flakes.
5. Cook the soya beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
6. Add the peas and cook for 2 further minutes, then drain.
7. Drain the noodles and mix with the peas and beans.
8. To serve, divide the noodle pea and bean mix between two plates.
9. Top with the salmon and finish with a squeeze of lime.