A well- respected and renowned Dubai celebrity hairstylist and business owner at Jacques La Coupe salon. He's certainly working hard for our locks
© ITP Media Group
- After being in the business for almost two decades, we started franchising. We currently have two new outlets in the UAE and have signed to expand internationally, too.
- The UAE is a cosmopolitan place and a land of opportunity, with the latest luxury lifestyle. I ﬁnd myself very blessed and grateful to be here and call UAE “home”. It is also where my children were born.
- I am very passionate about what I do and I ﬁnd satisfaction with the end result that I give my clients. I am always eager to learn more every day, even after a very long time in this ﬁeld.
- To be honest, I look up to myself in ﬁve years time. I always set a target and goal for myself to achieve, and that’s who I look up to.
- The secrets to my success have to be passion and being hands-on and involved in my business. It is not just the name of a beauty salon, as I always make sure that I am available and involved, regardless of how busy I am.
- The best advice I’ve been given is to be a g ood listener and listen to understand rather than have an answer for everything. Also, learn from others’ mistakes.