140g pastry dough
100g goat cheese
50g sundried tomatoes, chopped
20g basil, shredded
10ml pesto sauce
1. Roll the pastry dough to 2mm thickness and line a pastry tin.
2. Mix together the cream, milk, goat cheese, sundried tomato and basil. Check the seasoning. Use the mixture to fill the lined pastry mould.
3. Bake in the oven at 220°C for five minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 150°C, cover the top with silver foil and bake for 20 minutes until the mixture is set.
4. Remove the goat cheese and sundried tomato tart and keep in the fridge for four hours before removing from the pastry mould.
5. Cut the tart into six portions. Serve warm with watercress and a spoonful of basil pesto.
Nutrition per serving 297 calories, 22g fat, 8g protein, 19g carbohydrate, 2g fibre.
INFO: Recipe courtesy Chef Sumit Kumar from the Balance Cafe