Fancy Free Croissants From Paul Today?
Are you hungry? Skipped breakfast this morning? How would you feel about four free croissants from PAUL Bakery, courtest UberEATS?
The food delivery service has expanded to offer reakfast, and to celebrate, they have partnered with PAUL to provide free croissants to lucky customers in select locations across the city today, Monday, 20th March between 8.30am and 11am
Customers will have the chance to order a box of four freshly baked croissants from PAUL via the UberEATS app, with the tasty pastries being delivered for free – meaning there’s plenty to go around during your morning meeting!
Damien Drap, General Manager, UberEATS Dubai, said: “Here at UberEATS, breakfast is one of our favorite meals of the day. Whether it be delicious pastries for the 9am team meeting, healthy treats post-gym or a hearty omelette, there is no excuse to skip breakfast. Since UberEATS launched in Dubai last September, we have seen thousands of customers enjoy the convenience of ordering the food they love straight to their door at the tap of a button. We are delighted to officially announce breakfast in response to the ever-growing demand.”
Following its launch in September 2016, UberEATS Dubai has expanded across the city, now delivering from 500 restaurants and growing.
How to order free croissants
1. Dowload the app and sign in – you can use your existing Uber account for UberEATS, or create a new one.
2. Tell us your delivery location – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
3. Select PAUL – If you are in the delivery area of a participating PAUL, you will see a banner in the app. Click the banner.
4. Order the croissants from the special in-app menu. Check out with a tap. The entire experience is free. The delivery fee will be waived in your UberEATS receipt that is emailed to you once your order is completed.
5. Track your order – watch as your croissants get picked up and delivered right to your door.
This offer applies to both new and existing UberEATS users.
What are you waiting for, we've just placed our order!