Ebrahim El Sammadi
The Kuwaiti-American businessman making roses last forever.
- I’m a purveyor of luxury, long-lasting roses, and I’m in the business of selling magical moments that last a lifetime. I’m CEO of Forever Rose London, which has opened in 10 locations across the GCC in the last 12 months. I’m also the CEO of Al Samadi Group, which holds a stable of retail, food and drink brands.
- When my employees are happy, they’re inspired by their work and the rest falls into place. Looking after my employees comes first. I’m most proud of the work environment I have created. Seeing the Forever Rose family flourish is so rewarding, and my employees inspire me every day with their energy, creativity, and the friendship they offer to one another.
- We plan to open LA and London stores this year and have engaged a leading real-estate agent to seek out a trophy property for our flagship London store in Knightsbridge, Mayfair or South Kensington.
- We’re collaborating with one of the most influential companies in the world, Disney, so we’ll be doing a lot of activations worldwide throughout 2017, with our uniquely designed merchandise. We’ll also be planning Forever Rose Hotels.
- My most prized procession is my Rolex, which I bought when I was 18. It was my first big purchase after I started making money as a young man and it’s a reminder to me that hard work pays off.