Abu Dhabi F1 Celebs Set for Epic Gifts!
Celebs love a good freebie and Abu Dhabi F1 is set to become a gift-fest for the lucky few. We've had a sneek peek at what the A-listers can get their hands on in Flash's VIP Lounge, where visitors last year included singers Eve, Dannii Minogue, Leona Lewis, Eva Simons and Wyclef Jean, band Nickelback and Olympian Jessica Ennis...
1. BlackBerry – VIP guests can grab a BlackBerry from the latest range of BlackBerry 10 smartphones, including the new BlackBerry Z30 and the gold and white BlackBerry Q10 Special Edition.
2. Alfa Romeo – The car firm is sadly not handing out new sets of wheels but upcycled tyre bags, which sound nice all the same.
3. Make Up Forever- Celebs can get their lippie touched up and also refill their make-up bags.
4. Miriam Quevedo Skincare – The stars can indulge in the range which has ingredients including white caviar.
5. Lipsy London – Guests will be invited to select an dress from the high street fave.
6. IT’SUGAR – The UAE sweet spot will be handing out goodies, but which A-listers will indulge?
7. Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt —A much more celeb friendly choice, Yoomoo is frozen yogurt made from the milk of British cows.
8. Spa services by One&Only resorts and Atlantis, The Palm – Celebs can get a Bastien Gonzalez manicure and pedicure as well as personal grooming from Gentlemen’s Tonic
9. Police Watches – Celebs love a good watch and they'll be able to brows the latest!
10. Kanztee.com –This new brand will hand out its Middle Eastern-themed t-shirts.